Randy glass
frank spizzirri
2003-12-10 04:46:38 UTC
Hey everyone,

Theres a really cool website about a guy and coffee. There's a whole 69
chapters about him and coffee. I know, its true. Him and coffee.

what?
Chas Rimpo
2003-12-10 11:49:42 UTC
On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 20:46:38 -0800, "frank spizzirri"
Post by frank spizzirri
Hey everyone,
Theres a really cool website about a guy and coffee. There's a whole 69
chapters about him and coffee. I know, its true. Him and coffee.
what?
And I dare say that most eveyone on this group - myself included -
have read every last one. And the biscotti recipe is superb!!!
Jay-J
2003-12-10 13:43:43 UTC
Yeah, it's an excellent site. If you are truly a coffeegeek (and I have that
gene) then you can appreciate the journey. As a relative newbie I have found
Randy's site to be very informative and useful. I'll probably even try the
biscotti recipe!
what?
Raoul Snidjik
2003-12-10 15:15:56 UTC
Post by frank spizzirri
Hey everyone,
Theres a really cool website about a guy and coffee. There's a whole 69
chapters about him and coffee. I know, its true. Him and coffee.
what?
Yes, Randy's site is very useful. It's valuable to see how his thinking and
his technique evolved over time. Anybody who's genuinely interested in the
subject will find the site to be a tremendous resource. I don't see how
your attack serves any purpose other than to put someone else down. That's
sort of junior-high, don't you think? Or maybe you were having a bad day.
Serge
2003-12-12 08:40:29 UTC
Post by Raoul Snidjik
Post by frank spizzirri
Hey everyone,
Theres a really cool website about a guy and coffee. There's a whole 69
chapters about him and coffee. I know, its true. Him and coffee.
what?
Yes, Randy's site is very useful. It's valuable to see how his thinking and
his technique evolved over time. Anybody who's genuinely interested in the
subject will find the site to be a tremendous resource. I don't see how
your attack serves any purpose other than to put someone else down. That's
sort of junior-high, don't you think?
Or maybe you were having a bad day.
...or maybe he was being funny!
Frank, your humour is definitely too subtle. Emoticons, that's what we need!

Serge

Don Task
2003-12-10 19:59:09 UTC
Post by frank spizzirri
Hey everyone,
Theres a really cool website about a guy and coffee. There's a whole 69
chapters about him and coffee. I know, its true. Him and coffee.
Never heard of him!
Maybe we should send him an email and tell him about alt.coffee.
Maybe he could contribute to this group! Gee, I'll bet he could even
answer our questions about espresso and roasting and everything. ;)

Then again... he probably has a life... is much too busy... and his
time too valuable... to waste it perusing AC everyday just to answer
newbie questions.

Don Task