Toshiba "My Cafe Mill & Drip" HCD-1200
sandi
2007-03-23 23:29:26 UTC
Hello all

I just inherited a Model HCD-1200 Toshiba "My Cafe". But received
it with out any instructions (person didn't know how to use it) or
the instruction manual.

I did a Google search but came up empty handed.

Is this an OK coffee mill and coffee maker? Would anyone have a
manual they could scan as .jpg or .pdf?

Fingers crossed someone here can be a bit of help.

Thank you
sandi

Well, I tried asking here. :-)
D. Ross
2007-03-26 04:22:20 UTC
| > I just inherited a Model HCD-1200 Toshiba "My Cafe". But
| > received it with out any instructions (person didn't know how
| > to use it) or the instruction manual.

[snip]

| Well, I tried asking here. :-)

There used to be one or two people with this brewer on this newsgroup maybe
7 or 8 years ago. The thing has been out of production for a *long* time.
You could try searching old messages in this group to get an address of
someone with one, or maybe email Colin Newell at coffeecrew.com, as he used
to collect manuals from people for old equipment.

- David R.
--
Less information than you ever thought possible:
http://www.demitasse.net
samuel
2007-04-08 15:44:12 UTC
Thank you. :-)
daveb
2007-03-27 04:46:03 UTC
Post by sandi
Post by sandi
Hello all
I just inherited a Model HCD-1200 Toshiba "My Cafe". But
received it with out any instructions (person didn't know how
to use it) or the instruction manual.
I did a Google search but came up empty handed.
Is this an OK coffee mill and coffee maker? Would anyone have
a manual they could scan as .jpg or .pdf?
Fingers crossed someone here can be a bit of help.
Thank you
:-(
Well, I tried asking here. :-)
grinder / drip makers are a very poor compromise -- I oughta know I
had a "cuisineart"

for about a week.

just get a nice drip and a whirly $14 grinder.

Dave
samuel