The sick habits of Pedophile Michael Jackson
t***@volcanomail.com
2006-01-05 04:41:27 UTC
Two of the employees who are testifying against MJ, in a book...

"I know very well what enemas are. I saw bottles in a pointed shape
in the bathroom," said Adrian McManus (testified today that she cleaned

up boy's and MJ's underwear in hottub after they used it) - personal
maid of the singer
who was replaced by Blanca Francia (son molested by MJ), and thus
inherited the role of
being the only employee who had access to the singer's room. "I was
the one who cleaned them. Michael had an enema daily."

Another person who remembered this habit was Orietta Murdock. "Of
course he used enemas. I was the one who bought the pressure bottles
at the pharmacy when I worked for him. I was embarrassed because I
bought them so frequently that I thought the pharmacists looked at
me funny. I couldn't tell them hey they're not for me, they're for
Michael Jackson. It would have been amusing to see their faces.
Michael told me, 'My sister Janet uses them too, because she has a
big butt and wants to lose weight.' Another way Michael lost weight
was to eat steak French fries and hamburgers one day and drink only
liquids the next. But I believe the enemas were for sexual pleasure
since he was already very thin and didn't need them to lose weight."

Blanca Francia was also a witness to Jackson's enemas. "I saw the
boxes from the pharmacy and the bottles with the strange liquids,
and I asked Michael what they were. He told me that they were to
lose weight. 'It doesn't hurt,' Michael explained, 'it actually
feels good. I'm already used to it. I was surprised you had never
known anyone to practice that.' But now I think he did that for
pleasure."

Aside from the enemas and they joy they gave the singer, Jackson had
another habit that surprised not only Jordie, but also other boys
and employees of the singer. Jordie told me he inserted different
kinds of feminine products into his behind.

Adrian McManus confirmed this account.

"That is nothing new, everyone at the ranch knew. I threw tampons in
the trash after finding them on the floor in his bathroom and near
his bed. They were covered with feces and blood. I imagined he used
them more often than I did. Blanca Francia also remembers Jackson's
tampons.

"I think when one is someone's employee they see many private things
but I never thought I would see the thing with the tampons. I can't
believe the things I put up with to keep my job.

The male employees who saw the dirty tampons wondered what was wrong
with their boss. "I knew people in Hollywood did strange things but
never did I expect to see so many strange things in one room," said
security guard Ralph Chacon.

The singers continued use of enemas and tampons caused damage to his
anus which to this day causes Michael embarrassing moments. "I was
talking to Michael about something not very important," remembers
Adrian, "when he told me he had to go to the bathroom. He didn't
take two steps when he defecated right in front of me. It was a
diarrhea that ran down to his shoes. It was a shame. The guards that
saw it had to go to another room to get a laugh. Michael slowly
hobbled to the bathroom, dirtying the floor along the way. He later
bought me his clothes to clean. It made me sick. The other employees
were laughing at me and teasing me saying how does it feel to be
Michael's personal assistant."

Unfortunately for Jackson, it wasn't the last time according to
Kasim Abdul. "The poor guy couldn't make it to the bathroom and it
got to the point that he didn't even care. If he had to go he did it
right there wherever he was. Poor Adrian was the one who suffered
but we helped at times picking up the clothes and cleaning the
floor. Michael would put the tampons in his ass to stop the
diarrhea. Jackson thought we wouldn't tell anyone because we signed
a confidentiality agreement that we wouldn't discuss anything we
heard or saw on his ranch."

-- Victor Gutierrez, 'Michael Jackson Was My Lover' (San Francisco:
Alamo Square
evets
Alamo Square
d***@yahoo.com
2006-01-07 01:48:30 UTC
I think enemas are bit late in the digestive cycle loose
weight--bulemics use laxatives to avoid the absortion of fat and carbs.
Unfortunately, other nutrient aborsbtion is hindered. I'm not a
scientist or doctor but studied quite a lot of human physiology. When
you think of all the perversions out there, MJ's is pretty mild. Famous
French poet Guillome Appolinaire mad a few centimes writing
pornography, and the idea was to explore the outrageous. I transated
one of novels for fun when in college, and I had find special
ditionaries to understand some of the terminology.If you're inurred to
nyriad possibities of sex, nothing shocks or disgusts -- kind of being
a psychiatrist.
Daedalus
2006-01-09 14:44:15 UTC
On 4 Jan 2006 20:41:27 -0800, "***@volcanomail.com"
<***@volcanomail.com>, wrote:

This must also be posted to ammj so that Mchael's numbah one fan can
go apeshit over it.

Jade
Alamo Square
Molester Of The Millenium
Forwarded as a matter of interest to the rest of the AMM-J Haters.
Eddie Daughton
2006-05-11 15:18:40 UTC
Post by Molester Of The Millenium
Post by t***@volcanomail.com
[...]
Who is the sicky? the one who HAS the enema, or the one who publishes
the details on the web?
Fragile Warrior
2006-05-11 15:53:30 UTC
Who is the sicky? the one who HAS the enema, or the one who publishes the
details on the web?
The one who shits out bloody tampons from his anus and lets them drop hither
and yon for his hired -- but seldom paid -- help to clean up. Did you
really need to ask that? Perhaps you could use a Brain Fleet.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2006-05-11 17:35:16 UTC
Post by t***@volcanomail.com
[...]
You apparently missed the rest of the story, dumbfuck. It's about a
putty-faced freak who molests kids and some of the sick shit that also
happens.
--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
perspectives." - Edmo in self-diagnosis mode.
R6
What a weirdo.
BusyGuy
2006-05-12 05:43:20 UTC
Post by R6
Post by Molester Of The Millenium
Forwarded as a matter of interest to the rest of the AMM-J Haters.
What a weirdo.
Yeah. I also wished he had refrained from posting it.