Starbucks refuses to celebrate Christmas, let's put them out of business.
Permanent Starbucks Boycott
2019-12-26 11:41:01 UTC
We can do it. We could do it in one year. Starbucks would be
no more.

Atheists did not build America, but they are certainly willing
to elbow their way to the food trough when hungry.
default
2019-12-26 12:16:52 UTC
On Thu, 26 Dec 2019 12:41:01 +0100 (CET), "Permanent Starbucks
Post by Permanent Starbucks Boycott
We can do it. We could do it in one year. Starbucks would be
no more.
I thought you evangelical nutters defend unfettered capitalism?
Post by Permanent Starbucks Boycott
Atheists did not build America, but they are certainly willing
to elbow their way to the food trough when hungry.
Greed did more to build America than religion ever did. Most of the
movers and shakers weren't very nice people, but they were ambitious.
(that's a euphemistic way of saying they were greedy and willing to
work for wealth)
Lee
2019-12-27 17:16:47 UTC
Post by Permanent Starbucks Boycott
We can do it. We could do it in one year. Starbucks would be
no more.
Atheists did not build America, but they are certainly willing
to elbow their way to the food trough when hungry.
Atheists make up a mere 4% of the
US population but Christians are always
"under attack" from them.

Go figure...........